History

1839 : Founding of Gelatines Weishardt in Dijon by Conrad Weishardt

1932 : Founding of current premises in Graulhet by Maurice Weishardt

1957 : Production of first edible gelatine

1989 : Founding of Weishardt Holding

1993 : Founding of Weishardt Ingrédients, the plant is dedicated to the formulation and blending of ingredients

1994 : Founding of Weishardt International, in charge of sales for all group products.

1995 : Purchase of production site in central Europe  : GeLiMa

1995 : ISO 9002 certification

2003 : ISO 9001 certification

2007 : Starting up of a new production site in Canada : Tergel

2008 : ISO 22000 certification

Strong values

Working in complete transparency for a long-lasting and trustworthy relationship with our customers and suppliers.

Preserving our identity and our independance thanks to our mainly family owned capital.

Strict rules concerning product quality and traceability